• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jp magazine allegations

moneypitxj

NAXJA Member #565
i was in this months jp. the article for the pa jeep show. i think it is really cool they put me in there, but the caption is all lies:laugh3:. i knoe the take a bazillon pics and the caption the ones they like(mine). which brings me to this, the guys at my work made fun of me when i painted my beadloks white, but i bet thats what got me in jp(flashy). heres a pic of me at the show, not the one in the mag.
eddec849.jpg

thanks jp for making me magazine famous

my friends is the big black ZJ that takes up the whole page about the PA jeep show. Have not seen yet but that what he said. Is it out on news stands yet??

theres another naxja member in there i belive his SN is daffyxj, they were makin fun of his little snorkle

I know a editor for Jp i'll ask him if he did the article. He did one for us, like 14 months back. It was called

Cherokee Rendezvous
Eastern XJs and a little Jeep history

Its in the dec. 05' issue.

ROBZ95Xj said:
theres another naxja member in there i belive his SN is daffyxj, they were makin fun of his little snorkle

I thought that was hillarious.. Can't really say the XJ made the Mag, but I can say the snorkle did. :doh: :)

Back