• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS adj trackbar and JCR stage 2 sliders

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I might be going a different route with my trackbar and sliders.

Since I have now bashed one of my rockers already (shoulda put them sliders on when I got them rather than leaving them sit in the garage...) I might decide to cut the rockers out and replace with 2x4 or 2x6 box tubing. In that case I wouldn't need the sliders anymore. They are brand new, never installed, and have already been painted. I used Duplicolor black spray on bedliner.

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=XJSL2&Category_Code=XJS

I also currently have the JKS HD adjustable track bar installed. It's been good for me, held the axle in place. :) However, I might be upgrading to the Iron Rock double shear trackbar. For one, the bracket looks to be lower profile and my driver side coil currently rubs there on occasion. Also, I just like the idea of a double shear mount.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m..._Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Trackbar_Components

I figure, if I sell these, I'd like to see $240 for the sliders, remember they're brand new and you won't have to pay shipping.
$180 for the trackbar.

These are obo, but I'm in no huge hurry to sell as I may just keep it all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FEELER: JKS adj trackbar and JCR stage 2 sliders

I wish I would've remembered that the Expo was this weekend. I won't be able to make it out this weekend, Sunday would probably work around noonish or later in the evening.

Looks like I'll go ahead and sell the sliders. :D The track bar will have to wait til I can order and install the new one.

Hey if you want to come down to Scotts and bring the sliders ill take em!

So, it goes Contempt Apparel, mateoruiziii, then tone.

However, I reserve the right to erase dibs and call first come first served...:)
I will be driving down to Jeeperjohn's in Temecula on Monday. If someone is willing/able to meet me then and they aren't picked up tomorrow, we might be able to work something out.

Let me know a good day for you to come down and get them. I can drive down to Palm Springs, but Wed and Fri would be no good.

Ok, sale is pending, but if we can't make it happen this weekend, I will be ready to move down the line, no dibs. Whoever can get me the money first. I will post up on Monday with a yea or nay.

Also, I can not find the hardware for the sliders, so I am knocking the price down to $215. New hardware is $18 from JCR with $7 shipping.

Sliders are still available, no hardware. - $200. I'm taking off $40 to cover for $25 worth of expense to get new hardware.

JKS trackbar - still available - $180

Wish I had the money still but I don't...

I almost skipped the dibs list and brought them down...oh well. Too late now I guess. Well, they're still around if you get the money again. :D

Back