• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepin' Emily

TheBlackSheep said:
Oh SH!T.... where were toys like this when i was 5....

When I was little I had a powerwheels and would go on drive/walks with my dad. We'd go until the battery died, then he'd push me back home. He got tired of that and replaced the little 6v battery with a car battery. Much faster, and it never died after that. I loved it. My first hot rod.

srimes said:
When I was little I had a powerwheels and would go on drive/walks with my dad. We'd go until the battery died, then he'd push me back home. He got tired of that and replaced the little 6v battery with a car battery. Much faster, and it never died after that. I loved it. My first hot rod.

Lucky Bastard....

Yeah those are pretty sweet, just imagine what our kids, kids will have. I remember all I had when I was that age was the GREEN MACHINE that you peddled and you would steer with these two sticks that were between your legs and those would turn the rear wheels, it was pretty much a modded big wheel. They were just coming out with the electric police motorcycle that kids could ride back then.

Here are the powered wheels that my boy rides around in....

DSC01294.jpg

Of course, I do the driving...

99XJSPORT06 said:
Please tell me that's not a flowmaster on your riding lawnmower.....

Naa, just a cheap 2" turbo muffler from autozone. Check out the chrome tip. Sounds like a pickup now.

srimes said:
Naa, just a cheap 2" turbo muffler from autozone. Check out the chrome tip. Sounds like a pickup now.

Ya know, I would kinda like to hear what it sounds like. Never seen somebody do that on a riding mower before....lol

That is one sick mower.. you should paint flames on the sides... even just rattle can and stencil's thats sweet.. really though get an audio clip.. id like to hear it too..

I had not seen the http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/ site before... thanks for the heads up on that.. was planning on the hurricain for the boys [3ofem] but now i can fix the old one too!.. plus the car battery fix, and the BMX tires....awesome..

Aaron

BTW awesome pink jeep for Emily getem started young!

srimes said:
Here are the powered wheels that my boy rides around in....

DSC01294.jpg

Of course, I do the driving...

Thats the way a real man does things. Tim the Toolman way of life right there. Tell me, how does it rumble when you let off that clutch?

Back