• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Rock Crawler part out...60's....231/300 Doubler

FatherTime

NAXJA Forum User
I'm am parting out my XJ. This thing is built tough with all HD good parts. All prices are OBO and I can make better deals if you buy multiple items. Not all things are going to be listed here, just the main stuff. So just ask if you want something not listed.

FRONT: '79 Ford kingpin dana 60, full width, 5.13 gears, 35 spline outer stub shafts, dedenbear knuckles, high steer arms, hd cover, chevy 3/4 ton disc brakes, tera drive flanges, 8 lug, Detroit locker.

REAR: Dodge Dana 60, full width, full float, 35 spline shafts, 5.13 gears, full spool, Chevy 3/4 ton disc brakes, hd cover, 8 lug.

These axles are in my Cherokee XJ. So front is set up for coil springs and 4 link suspension. Rear is leafs with an anti wrap bar. I'm asking $4500 OBO. I'm not interested in parting out or separating. Columbus ohio.

I need to sell the axles and or transfer case before I start selling off the smaller ticket items. So let me know if your interested in anything else and I'll put you down for it pending on getting the other stuff sold.

231/300 Doubler.....built, JB conversions front and rear hd outputs, 6 gear planetary, twin stick...$1500
Aw4 tranny....$150
4.0l motor...$250
PSC Full hydro steering....$650
39.5 iroks on Allied Beadlocks....$600
8" Rustys long arm suspension.....$600
Titled XJ that is tubed out...$1000

Email me with questions or if you want pics. 614...four77...one678

Back