• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Photo Contest, I need your help for an XJ win!

Here's what I shared with them on the dealership's Facebook page.........

As an LHM customer, I'm really scratching my head on the logic of this action, as I see much more risk and exposure than benefit.
If I'm racing at Miller Motorsports Park, should I expect to have the race length suddenly doubled, after I'm given the white flag on my final lap?
Changing the contest rules 12 hours before the timer runs out.....this gives the impression to several hundred potential and existing customers participating in this contest, that there is an absence of integrity and trustworthiness within your organization.

According to the voting page the contest has ended. Do the right thing, adhere to original deadline of June 30th and award the prizes.

Whatever their motivation is to extend the contest 2 more weeks, we can still win this thing!

Let's kill it in the "Final Heat" and pile on the votes. Remember to vote every 24hrs and when you are done voting, you can click on the box below my photo to share on your FB page.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your support!

This just in.....the dealership has responded by deleting all the feedback regarding the last minute change of rules and have declared the contest officially over, as of their original end date of midnight on June 30th.......which make us the winners of the iPad!

I was fine if it went another 2 weeks, as we had a 175 point lead and were pulling further ahead each day.........thanks you ya'll.

Thanks again to everyone for voting for the picture of our Jeep and for rallying a win for XJ's!

congrats jeff, i know my comment didn't last long on there anyway.....stupid LHM time to unlike them :)

Back