• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Found and Bought, Need Track Bar and lots of other bits

jkilcullen

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who weren't following I have been hunting for an xj and finally picked one up today. I also figured after 6 years of wading around here on naxja it was time to become a proper member since I am once again an xj owner :) But here is a list of current needs. I will be ordering them all new if I cant get them through someone on here. Listed in order of urgency:

Track Bar and Bracket (literally cannot drive until I get this so I will be ordering Monday night if no one has anything for me)

Some 285/75r16 tires

Steering of some sort preferably something incredibly strong as I have a history of turning almost anything into spaghetti

Extended Brake Lines

Adjustable uppers or maybe some inexpensive long arms ;)

Would love to trade my 4.5 rough country coils for some 3.5 rubicon express coils

A mint condition grey cloth 2000-2001 driver seat with no crack in the vinyl side (I know chances are slim to nil) or a pair of near mint-mint leather buckets, big bonus if heated

A factory 16" xj classic wheel the same as the ones on the jeep now

Sub enclosure that fits rear side pocket

First Day2.jpg first day3.jpg

have a line on a trac bar. Send me a PM and I will contact my buddy for you! Its a Rubicon Express HD trac bar incase you were wondering.

Thanks to jakewi and hi buddy tim in lake geneva I am no longer in need of a track bar.

Also will be collecting axle parts not sure the direction I will go as of yet but I know it will involve 456 gears, shafts and a warn hub conversion on the 30. Totally unsure of the rear. Maybe swap it for a 44 or 8.8? Suggestions welcome.

bump... really in need of some hd steering, looking at rockkrawlers setup or something similar. also need tires. would possibly be interested in other tire options (with or without wheels) than the 285/75r16 but that is definitely my preference. also anyone parting out a 97-01 i need some misc interior and exterior pieces. will pay shipping via paypal or pickup local. also would be very interested in some bar pin eliminators.

Hubs, thanks a bunch emailed him and hopefully he gets back to me. Now I'm really married to these wheels though and in need of a set of 285/75r16s more than ever.

Back