• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It is a MIRACLE & it's not Christmas

RRT

NAXJA Forum User
SOOOO finally after being broke down since NW Fest, the battered & bruised XJ is back on the road. Couple of boring pics taken near the end of the Sultan Basin Road last night. So finally I am able to go & play. I will be going to Reiter Trails this week end if anyone is intersted. I have no preferrence (sp) on which day. Anyone that wants to come along is more than welcome.

BasinJeep2.jpg

BasinJeep.jpg

If ya want you can join the shakedown run I have planned for Sunday...but it will be mellow stuff (sac-up, power lines, etc.). Sick you got your rig running again!

~Scott

P.S. Nice rockers! :)

You guys are going to Walker? I must have missed that post some where:huh:. Sounds like I have some choices to make. Either way I will be wheelin this weekend....hmmm...All weekend?

You guys are going to Walker? I must have missed that post some where:huh:. Sounds like I have some choices to make. Either way I will be wheelin this weekend....hmmm...All weekend?

Walker is the 5th I think

Hey Rick, is there anything wheelable off the Sultan Basin Road anymore? I used to run Shaw Lake and Highrider up there all the time. There was some long overgrown mining and logging roads up near the top years ago, but I haven't been up SBR but once since they officially closed Highrider in Dec. '03. :(

We are also scouting for the snow run on the old cascade highway

If ya want you can join the shakedown run I have planned for Sunday...but it will be mellow stuff (sac-up, power lines, etc.). Sick you got your rig running again!

~Scott

P.S. Nice rockers! :)

Those rockers are custom & copy written!!!!!1

Yes...sunday sounds good. Looked for your thread but I am blind. So let's get an idea of who is going & what time to meet.

Hey Rick, is there anything wheelable off the Sultan Basin Road anymore? I used to run Shaw Lake and Highrider up there all the time. There was some long overgrown mining and logging roads up near the top years ago, but I haven't been up SBR but once since they officially closed Highrider in Dec. '03. :(

That is the name of those trails. It has been so long since they were closed I totally forgot the names of them. Yet it seems like just yesterday :looney:

Michael

That is the name of those trails. It has been so long since they were closed I totally forgot the names of them. Yet it seems like just yesterday :looney:

Michael

Yes they are ALL closed. Shaw Lake & Blue Mountain (I think) used to be great trails. EVERY road of the main road is gated.....EVERY ROAD.

Although the end of the road is where I like to take the kids sledding. Big open area with all types of hills.

Back