• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is NAXJA sponsoring any Jeepspeeds

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So , was thinking about this during the weekend, and was wonderig, is NAXJA sponsoring any of the Jeepspeed racers? Seems like it would be a good way to really drive some publicity, marketing and drive additional traffic to the site..............

I think they should... A white 98 Cherokee. We could build it here in my shop, document the whole build and get lots of NAXJA peeps involved. I've been on the fence about throwing down the cash, a little sponsorship program would push me to do it.

Let me know when the 1st check is coming. lol.

So , was thinking about this during the weekend, and was wonderig, is NAXJA sponsoring any of the Jeepspeed racers? Seems like it would be a good way to really drive some publicity, marketing and drive additional traffic to the site..............

Hmm, I always assumed we did...?

I mean why wouldn't one of the largest XJ clubs sponsor a truck in a race of only XJs?

I guess sponsorships are usually from companies, not clubs. But it could still operate on the same principle of publicity.

Im blanking on the name, but who drives the blue "24 hours of Lemons" XJ has "naxja" spray painted on the front bumper I think.

PM me!
Need sponsors for the Light Force 500 in May.

IMG_0192.jpg

:peace:

PM me!
Need sponsors for the Light Force 500 in May.

IMG_0192.jpg

:peace:

Holy Gigantic lights Batman, Its cool though. You actually use those! I would love to get a pair of Light force lights for mine.

I love the stuffed rabbit zip tied to the front! Dose he make it the entire race or dose he fall off?

anyone else ever notice that all the reflections in the lightforce lights look like an eye half closed, sort of angrily looking for someone to take out?

:D

I mean why wouldn't one of the largest XJ clubs sponsor a truck in a race of only XJs?

$$$

I think its a cool idea, but I really wouldn't want to see my dues go up to fund someone elses racing. I know its selfish, but check around and see, my bet is that most paying members wouldn't want to kick in another $20 a year to see a naxja sponsored rig.

I think it would be far easier to get people to volunteer time on behalf of NAXJA to get the name on the truck.

$$$

I think its a cool idea, but I really wouldn't want to see my dues go up to fund someone elses racing. I know its selfish, but check around and see, my bet is that most paying members wouldn't want to kick in another $20 a year to see a naxja sponsored rig.

I think it would be far easier to get people to volunteer time on behalf of NAXJA to get the name on the truck.

Your dues didn't change when we sponsered a KOH car John?.....SANTA

$$$

Your dues didn't change when we sponsered a KOH car John?.....SANTA

I'm with Santa on this one!

I think it would be sweet for Naxja to toss a few bucks towards a team or two. Shoot, 1000-1500 bucks covers plenty of entry fees!

How much was leftover from the raffle jeep that was done??

So how do you decide which of the 20 or so JS teams to sponsor? When goatman was sponsored in KOH he was the only XJ running.

Don't leave me out of this:

JeepSpeed.jpg

It would be nice to have NAXJA cover an event fee or two for a season.
I was actually working on a proposal.

Back