• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRO long arm upgrade for sale...

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys.
I have a long arm upgrade on my xj that i pulled from another jeep that i bought for some other parts. i thought they would work, but my jeep sits a little low and they hit my downpipe when things get fairly off camber. they worked great all summer and the bushings are in great shape, but now that its hunting season, i've been getting into some more uneven terrain and i really don't feel like gutting my exhaust again. The kit retails for $599 plus shipping...though dirty, the arms i have are in really good shape. so i'm asking $450 obo. might be able to negotiate a better price for red letter members. i live in north jersey, but i would be willing to meet up in ct, upstate ny or even south jersey if needed. ill try to get pics before work today...

1108131241d_zpse75e3337.jpg

1108131241b_zps1a98fc4f.jpg

1108131241a_zpsff1d7b80.jpg

1108131241_zpsd121d4d8.jpg

the arms are in great shape...just dirty. you can see where it runs into the exhaust...it really only contacts when flexing...the pics make it look closer than it really is

Back