• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In memory.........

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Just feeling sorry for myself. Thought I would share. No one was injured just a sore neck. Thinking bout a plasma cutter some tubing and a welder.................

12May05Rollover045small2.jpg

zoojeep031.jpg

12May05Rollover082small.jpg

12May05Rollover085small.jpg

12May05Rollover094small.jpg

12May05Rollover092small.jpg

The fawking AW4 auto downshifted into first while apexing a 90 degree downhill turn on loose gravel and kicked the rear out, counter steered and let it roll but......... I think it auto shifts at about 20 MPH. Just happened on thurs. It was my first run out with my new D30 super 30 kit, WJ conversion, 1.5" 1/4 wall steering and JKS OAB mount etc. DAAAAMN it. This thing only has 38 thou on it and its a 99. I NEED inspiration, if any one has pics of "buggied" XJ's please send em or ideas on what to do let me know, need to figure out what Im gonna do part it or cage it and take out my aggresion.

thank god and CAGE IT

thats all i have to say about that
Troy

wannabe said:
The fawking AW4 auto downshifted into first while apexing a 90 degree downhill turn on loose gravel and kicked the rear out, counter steered and let it roll but......... I think it auto shifts at about 20 MPH. Just happened on thurs. It was my first run out with my new D30 super 30 kit, WJ conversion, 1.5" 1/4 wall steering and JKS OAB mount etc. DAAAAMN it. This thing only has 38 thou on it and its a 99. I NEED inspiration, if any one has pics of "buggied" XJ's please send em or ideas on what to do let me know, need to figure out what Im gonna do part it or cage it and take out my aggresion.
wow! another reason to have a manually controlled AW4! PM me and I'll give ya a special deal on one of my shifters since I'm feeling some sympathy for someone who just rolled a '99.

for chop ideas, just go to www.xjdb.com and search for "chop"

How about the real story,your pic says it all!
12May05Rollover085small.jpg

If is a DD find a donor and start moving parts...

what are you missing the marks down in the lower half of the picture.he is facing the oppisite way he was originally heading.i can see a huge fishtale mark in the lower right corner

Anyone have any real expirience with how the insurance will work with price of the stock vehicle, all the mods and then buying it back. I keep hearing different stories.

wannabe said:
Anyone have any real expirience with how the insurance will work with price of the stock vehicle, all the mods and then buying it back. I keep hearing different stories.
What makes you think you will get any fewer stories here? :D

My condolences. I, however, just got back from Moon Rocks with my 97. Jeep performed flawlessly. Rock flames from front to rear on both sides. Mirrors toast, missing door handles, one door wont latch. No broken glass though.

Pics forthcoming.

SeanP

can we say HIJACK????

Troy

Back