• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back.

kidcuisine

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys so I unloaded my 00 like 7 months ago, thought I wanted to be a "car guy". Boy was I wrong. Now after owning a Honda and a Volkswagen I need back into the jeep thing. I guess I just couldn't go without it. The Volkswagen goes up for sale today and I go on the prowl for an XJ right away. I could use some help though. If anyone knows of any Jeeps, good ones that is, in the area that are for sale could you let me know? I'd like a 97+ but with the money I could get for the VW that might be a bit out of reach. So basically anything that's in good shape. Has to be a 4 door, preferably auto. That's about all I'm lookin for. I'm not worries about color,leather,cloth,power whatever, just need a jeep to cure the "itch". Thanks guys.

Good to be back. I never mentioned my budget, oops. I think I'll be looking at right around 2500. Maybe a little more. It all depends on what I can get for my car. Hopefully I can save up a bit more before it sells. I'll keep an eye on craiglist and hope something shows up right around the same time mine sells. Wish me luck gentlemen. Thanks for the help so far and pleSe keep me informed if anything else graces your eyes or ears. Gracias.

Back