• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need to know...

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
OK. High2by has us signed up for a 2 day run. I'm assuming there won't be port-a-potties or a campground with facilities available where we stop to camp. So, I've never been on an extended run that didn't have these features.

So how does this work? I hear stuff about bagging turds, etc. Well I don't see a lot of trees which brings me to the next question.......how do you do your "business" without everyone seeing your "business"?

Are there special bags you have to buy?

Don't worry Ed. We won't watch you poop!

Pick up some WAG bags (google it). You can get them online. They're plastic bags with some chemicals in them to eliminate the odor. You can use the bags with a PETT toilet or just a 5 gallon bucket.

As for privacy, you'll have to improvise.

Thanks guys. I'll do some googling.

Rev has some great stories from the 25th Anniv. Fall Fling including his folding toilet collapsing and nearly dropping him on a cactus, and tourists following him when he was looking for privacy :D

I may bring my PETT toilet as well. Same story as Ryan, you carry your bags out.

I'll try to have extra bags with me, purchase on site. After a big meat dinner the price goes up by 200%. :eyes:

Back