• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a bunch of little stuff from a donor 97 - 01.

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
Bolts, fasteners, horn, battery tray, hood latch wire loop (and bolts), headlight assemblies, (not trim, just the guts).

Check out the post at

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1063753

I'm in southern Indiana near Louisville, but run to Bloomington and Indy periodically. Project is in Bloomington.

TIA!

Brian

1999 XJ, BTW. 8^)

I found most everything at the JY today except a vacuum ball and a fan shroud. If anyone in So. Indiana has one, give me a holler.

i have a ball sitting around from a 93, pretty sure they are compatible, 5 bucks plus shipping? teamcherokee says they are all the same

Anyone have a different opinion on suitability? Saw an 89 Waggy today that had a submarine looking thing with 4 vacuum lines! The only ball--shaped vacuum reservoirs I've seen only had the one.

Here's a ball in my 97. One fitting, IIRC; pic is from last spring, I didn't pay a great deal of attention to connections and such at the time, I was just seeing what was damaged. You can see one line, and I think that's it.

At various points, the routing/connections/size changed, but I can't tell you definitively when, or for what.

I might have a good shroud in my parts pile, I'll try to remember to take a look. RockAuto had them listed cheap for certain years, but I don't know about compatibility across the years.

Looks pretty much like the one on my 01, too.

I have two horns off my 99 you can have if you still need it..

Back