• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to NOT jump a ZJ

I was standing right there when he hit it, I was thinking he did it quite a bit too hard for the minimal mods done to it and then kabam, he landed, shoved the diff through the oil pan and went into a white smoke plume. I found it quite funny. Its all fun though.

Both of those happened at badlands offroad in Attica indiana last weekend. Rzr crashed Friday afternoon and was very lucky to walk away, the grand happened during the trec race/ koh race and that's the second engine he has grenaded on that jump. He parties with the crew I race with there. I would post a video of our crash but my phone jacked up and won't let me cut/paste, so go to YouTube and type in Scooby has a yard sale and watch the class A buggy crash!! That's me climbing out of the pas. Side.

Looks like the same place this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_O_j50UIvg

Did you read the description?!?!?!

"I was at Badlands in Indiana and hit the jump at 45 mph. I came up short on landing and bounced. My seat belts dont work and when I landed upside down my helmet falls off. Then on second flip I fell out and it knocked off my shoes. I got very lucky and was able to limp away. I broke my shoulder and hurt about every where else on my body."

What kind of jackass would attempt that without working seatbelts anyways?!?!

The ZJ keeps busting up motors because of the bracing on the top of his 30 and the notsogreat attempts at building proper bumpstops.

He's actually started that thing and drove it on and off the trailer about 10 times now...makes a lot of noises.

My fiance was riding with him during that jump in the ZJ. She had a blast!

That was the second time he jumped that during the race.

Currently its sitting in my back yard cause he can't work on it at the moment cause he wrecked a go kart on Saturday night...and messed up his leg.

The RZR that flipped didn't go to the hospital because he is on probation from whatever county he's from and would've got into trouble being three hours away from home at the hospital near attica...so he drove three hours home to go to the hospital.

mac 'nothing wrong with the ZJ jump except about 10 mph too fast' gyvr

Back