• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HILLZ N HOLLERZ JUNE 21

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Like the title says, and anyone that comes from far away you are welcome to stay at my place that Friday and or Saturday night ( I am about an hour away).

The pool will be open, maybe I could fire up the grill and have us a little steakfest.

well if i get my 8.25 axle in with 456 gears and autotrx in. And put 456s in my d30 and put a inner tranny seal in im sure i could do it.

I'm In like Flynn

This sounds better than this upcoming weekend. I still have some loose ends to take care of and a damn CEL. I'm hoping it's an O2 sensor and not a pre-cat.

Gotta time in mind?

I'll go. Im sure a few of the guys from CK4x4 will come too. I would say count on 6 of us. We'll meet you there, we're coming from Frankfort.

I will be there with my new jeep hopefully. We had a blast the last time we went there

We'll see how things are doing...

Man, I hope so. I've got a few bills to pay off before I can go again, but a month should be just enough time...

Okay if I bring an MJ and a couple SWB guys with me?

Robert

Brian, what time do you plan to leave loo-vull in the morning?

I/we might catch up with you there and just follow you down...

Robert

You will be wasting Fuel to come to the Ville, its about 40 mile from the Ville up 71. probably plan on being at the park at 9-9:30 a.m...

Back