• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hillary For Prison

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
That is all!!

Yeah sure, but I'm still voting for her so I can get my BJ from Madonna.

Pass. Who knows where that mouth has been.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You'd have to trade that for a lifetime of backside penetrations.

Last edited:
Hillary unfortunately will be in the White House all too soon.

No thanks to Trump and his inability to shut his damn mouth. What a disappointment he's turned out to be.

I don't want to vote for either of them. I had hope for the push from the Independents and Gary Johnson but that seems to be a bit of a long shot.... and he hasn't been real convincing either.

"What in the hell is this world comin' too?" -Buford T Justice.

Gary Johnson would've made a great 3rd Party option if he could've put himself out there more, although some of his anti-2nd Amendment comments in the past would've kept me leery of him.

Careful what you guys say.....big sister is watching.:skull2:

It's hard to immagine an adult who cries when they don't get their way as a presidential candidate ...And even more bone chilling is people are voting for that person .

No, what's bone chilling is what Hillary will do ....... she'll fill the Supreme Court with liberal Justices who will retain their seats for the next 25 years or more....... this massively threatens the Constitution and our liberties as Conservatives, Independents, Libertarians.......

What respect is she gonna get from foreign leaders? Is she gonna bow before them and kiss their hands like the one before her?

Think about that for a second......

And it's all too funny that all these female "victims" wait until now to defame Trump.....when they could have sued a billionaire and stayed out of the press. All those years ago..... they didnt feel victimized then? Before he put in for President?

Yes, I'd have preferred Trump to drop the rigged election crap all together and responded more professionally to the women targeting him. But he's gotta be better than Hillary in most presidential capacities.

What America needs is to find another person like former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson as the Republican nominee. Rest in peace Fred.....gone way too soon.

Fred.jpg

Last edited:
I like Trey Gowdy, he seems to be a pretty smart guy able to actually do a bit of research before discussing a topic.

As some here have said neither candidate is perfect presidential material! BUT...... Hillary makes my moral compass spin out of control..... I can't stand the worthless pile of camel dung!! For me it's a lesser of two evils, so... Trump is getting my vote! Every person that votes 3ed party or just fails to vote only helps the Evil Hag get into office....... Even if you hate Trump you must hate Clinton more......do what you can to keep Clinton out of the oval office!!!!!! :wierd:

It is sad when you have a bad choice and worse choice as your best choices for President ...Hillary is the worse choice I think a Woman who turns on the tears in public when things do not go her way has no place as President ,so that only leaves the Flowbee ...in few more years we will be sneaking into Mexico for a better life .

political gibberish.

Oh snap..... I didn't know that.... that explains why our government is full of shit, they all speak gibberish :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Frank, I disagree. This forum is friends talking to friends and the occasional newb. Who cares what the subject it.

Back