• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here Is A Mind Trip

Why does that 98 look like it has an older front end?

Dood....... that '98 is just wrong.

Whacha wanna bet that the air bags aren't even intact?

I noticed that the hood latch catch isn't there either. Pop the hood release and it'll swing right up without having to use the release in the center.......

E-mail that guy and ask him for full disclosure. Jeezus. :banghead:

That is one clean '86. Wonder what got it it's salvage title???? Flood??? Doesn't appear to have been wrecked. And yeah, 4.3 Vortec conversion would be NICE in that rig. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just makin sure. :wow: Go on. Make me look like a dumb ass :eye:

Just makin sure. :wow: Go on. Make me look like a dumb ass :eye:

I dint do a damn thing - you did it just fine on your own!

:D

Think this one has been in an accident?

:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EXTE...cks?hash=item2c50dda5ba&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Came across this too, shame it's a V6. Though could be a nice clean candidate for the vortec swap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...cks?hash=item3ef8510747&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
I must have been slow last night I didn't pay attention to year and grill. I just thought it looked like it was in decent shape. I was like what is DJ talking about?!?! Shows how much I pay attention. :rolleyes:

I must have been slow last night I didn't pay attention to year and grill. I just thought it looked like it was in decent shape. I was like what is DJ talking about?!?! Shows how much I pay attention. :rolleyes:

I made it all the way around the Jeep to the back. I was probably looking at it for a good 30 seconds before it clicked and I got the "wait a minute, what the fawk, over"................:D

I ran the Carfax, but I am not sure if I can just post a link to it or what. It was never listed as a Total Loss, but it was in an accident on 2/8/2008. The ODO reading looks to be accurate the last reported ODO reading was in 2007 and it was 61,717.

I didnt notice it at first either, but when looking at it again, they didnt even change the front flares! Granted you cant, they are not enter changable for those years, right?
I would have never guessed a front clip replacement...wow!
That just goes to show, it doesnt just happen in "photoshop" or the new "acorn" vidoes.....doctoring that is......Lol! (had to introduce it again)

Back