• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP

rabbit

NAXJA Forum User
Hey there is a rolled white jeep Cherokee at walker valley need help getting it out.
It’s located in between the lake Cavanaugh gate and the express way.
Please help if you can

I have my kids today... otherwise I would be there.... Let me see if there is anyone close that can help you out.

If you put up a phone number, that will help!!!!! Is the Cavanagh gate open??? Or would then need to go thru the main area?

Scattered, Awesome man!

So I just talked with the OP. He stated that they got the XJ on all 4 again, but the rig is down in a gulley and will probably need a couple winches to get out. He is meeting ScatterBrained and a couple other guys he know to help at the gate at Lk. Cavanaugh RD.

I asked him to let me know if he needs additional help via a phone call.

Post up if your willing to help or call the OP.

Last edited:
Glad to here things are being taken care of. It's snowing pretty well at my place, hopefully extraction doesn't end up being complicated by the weather.

I'd help if I could, but of course today is the one day I don't have my Jeep. I let my buddy drive it to work...

Glad to hear you got it out!!! Everyone ok?

Sorry couldnt be more help.

Back