• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heirloom quality Amish made home office desk....$600

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
The wife and I shared this desk for years but she's needed to get her own so we're turning the dining room into a double-den for us and we need to move on this amazing desk we had made back in 2000.

00l0l_1EWga44q1h7_1200x900.jpg

Some of you may recall that my folks were in the high-end Amish made wood furniture business for about 12 years. They had Amish families contracted to make incredible furniture, much of it custom to order. We had this desk made and it's retail value at the time was over $5,000.

The craftsmanship on this desk is simply amazing. Tongue in groove, dovetail, biscuit joint, etc. No laminate, all solid Cherry wood. Modern drawer sliders and hardware but otherwise, all old-world crafting.

Anyway, I've had this thing listed at $1,200 for a month and have had nibbles but the big issue with buyers is moving it. They all have bailed after trying to hire movers that want $250-$475 to move it.

So, I'm gonna offer it here....... for $600 to any of you interested and can move it. I'll help get it out of the house. It breaks down: Credenza top, glass desk top, wood desk top, and the two lower halves of the desk. It's located in a room just off of our main entry door and only 4 steps down outside the front door. Easy move out.

Details, photos and dimensions in this Craigs ad:

https://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/6211150282.html

Again, $600 and you move it. Tell your family and friends, this is an amazing, beautiful desk and we hate to move on it but it's gotta go.

PM me or 720-879-1399 call or text.

I can't 100% tell in the picture - does the top come off cleanly?

Top? As in credenza? It's just sitting on the desk top, secured by brackets on the back.

Top? As in credenza? It's just sitting on the desk top, secured by brackets on the back.

Yes "credenza" :D I don't know what stuff is called :laugh: :angel: :sad1:

I am 90% wanting to buy this - let me show pics to the wife and I'll lyk asap. If you have a serious buyer don't wait for me.

Back