• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hedgesville, WV: AR767 wheels and parting out a '92

Biovore

NAXJA Forum User
Ok...this is for local only. I cant make time to deal with shipping anything right now. Sorry.
Wife is pregnant with my second child and I need to make some cash!
Everything is best reasonable offer.
1 set of 15x10 American Racing AR767s. Two have 33" Pro-comp ATs with maybe 25% tread left that would make decent spares. Bought from someone on here, but I never got around to using them. A bit of scuffing and spots of rust, but really decent wheels.

Also, '92 XJ parting out. Anything big you gotta help get it out =) Or just tow the whole thing away, but I cant get you a title. Total mileage on jeep is around 190k Has a Jasper 4.0 with about 85k miles. Very strong engine, seemed like more power than the original it replaced. No battery, but I can jump it to hear it run.
Transmission has had no issues and still shifts like it always did. AW4 automatic.
Transfer case has a broken mode fork. Easy fix for someone who wants to rebuild it. I've had it apart and everything but mode fork seemed in good shape.
Has 4 15x8" AR767's with 31" Futura Enforcers with maybe 60-70% tread.
Body is a bit rough. =)
All glass is good except windshield is cracked.
Has 2 1/2" coils up front, cheap lift blocks in the rear. Front shocks are stock, rears are 3" BDS
Interior: Most is gone and the rest is damaged in some way lol.

Thanks for looking.

Contact me at [email protected]

wheels1.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep4.jpg

jeep5.jpg

jeep6.jpg

jeep7.jpg

jeep8.jpg

Last edited: