• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headed up to Sac this weekend

Im gone all weekend. leaving in 5 minutes for a camping trip we planned like last year. I hope you mean next weekend. you can shoot me a text or something.

He is going camping. I got to pick some stuff up over there tonight. I should grab your stuff so you can pick it up at my place and have a beer. I will be wrenching all day

PS I think I have you grey zip up hoodie for Sierra fest a few years ago. I'll leave it jon's

Thanks for the offer, I'm just gonna come up next week. Yea I think I remember you telling me about that sweater before. It must be from when Jon and I came up to sierrafest during the night a handful of years ago. When I come up ill swing by. Or maybe we can have a meet n greet at Jon's house or near by and. Everyone can come have a few beers. What do you think about that Jon? Lol

Yea I'm here in North Natomas right now, You should have left the sweater outside for me and I would have just swung by. Just bring it to Sierrafest this year.
youre actually gunna go? think youll have the jeep done by then?

He might go, just heepless most likely.

Back