• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head On Crash- Looks to be a lifted XJ

90XJGirl

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know this rig? Bad pic but maybe some one knows something,
happend right up the street from my work. :tears:
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=160968&catid=339

JEFFERSON COUNTY - A head-on collision on Highway 285 on Sunday morning has left one person dead and has sent two others to the hospital.
Colorado State Patrol says the accident happened when a Dodge Durango heading southbound near Spring Road on Highway 285 crossed over the center line and hit a Jeep Cherokee head-on.
The woman who was driving the Jeep was killed, according to CSP. The passenger of the Jeep, a boy, was airlifted to a Denver-area hospital.
CSP says the driver of the Durango was also transported to a local hospital.
The names of those involved have not been released.

(KUSA-TV © 2010 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Not good......:( I do not know who that could be???

Doesn't look lifted to me, looks stock..... with the front sitting low from the impact, thus raising the rear that's visible in the pic.

Sad regardless. Ya really gotta careful on the mountain roads.

Keri, don't you work at a detail shop in Sedalia or something? I didn't think you were up in the hills.......

I've worked in Jeffco for 19 years, and I can't recall a "Spring Road" along Hwy 285.......... tried to find in on the map too...... :dunno:

Last edited:
Springs Rd is in 'downtown' Conifer - comes off to the south and turns west as Doe Valley Rd, at the Chamber of Commerce.

Sad accident...

Jim

Springs Rd is in 'downtown' Conifer - comes off to the south and turns west as Doe Valley Rd, at the Chamber of Commerce.

Sad accident...

Jim

Ah. I figured Conifer somewhere. I don't have my County Patrol map book here, and google maps didn't show it.

Back