• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD Offroad Front Frame Stiffner info/pics?

TMR (temper mental racing) also makes some in 1/8 and 3/16. 10 ga does do pretty well IMO

http://www.hdoffroadengineering.com/collections/frontpage/products/xj-front-frame-stiffeners

Any one have any pics of theses installed? are theses going to be strong enough being only 10 guage? What do yall think? I already have the tnt frame stiffners.

Are there any other companys that yall would suggest? my jeep is not a DD.

IF you have the TNT ones why are you looking at the HD ones. I built my own out of angle. The ones Brian makes does contour to the rail better though imho. Mine are more of a frame rail protctor/side stiffener.

IF you have the TNT ones why are you looking at the HD ones. I built my own out of angle. The ones Brian makes does contour to the rail better though imho. Mine are more of a frame rail protctor/side stiffener.

do the TNT one's do the front frame horns?
Anyway, those are plenty strong. Brian tests all of this stuff in the real world.

I like my HD stiffeners.
They fit the unibody well and were easy to install.
I haven't ripped them off yet.

I would suggest to the designer to offer another set that extends t the underside of the
unibody.
My guess is this would be rather hard to do. But it's only a suggestion.

I like mine!
Stukboy

http://www.hdoffroadengineering.com/collections/frontpage/products/xj-front-frame-stiffeners

Any one have any pics of theses installed? are theses going to be strong enough being only 10 guage? What do yall think? I already have the tnt frame stiffners.

Are there any other companys that yall would suggest? my jeep is not a DD.

Well, Brianho13 makes them and runs them on his buggy with 42's, ask him. I have a set of his shackle relocation brackets and they are Beef.

TMR (temper mental racing) also makes some in 1/8 and 3/16. 10 ga does do pretty well IMO

I like those but they only offer the whole kit and I just want the fronts for now.

TNT doesnt offer any FRONT FRAME STIFFNERS that Im aware of.

Thanks I will read the rest of your thread at work tommorrow.

Well, Brianho13 makes them and runs them on his buggy with 42's, ask him. I have a set of his shackle relocation brackets and they are Beef.

Good to know, but I want to be able to buy the best/strongest thing on the market. so Im just asking to see how people like them and if there is anything else on the market that is better built for my needs.

Good to know, but I want to be able to buy the best/strongest thing on the market. so Im just asking to see how people like them and if there is anything else on the market that is better built for my needs.

I see and I think 10ga. will be plenty strong.

I love my center ones, and I want to add the front.

They are plenty thick.

junk007.jpg

x5

yeah i installed the fronts and mids on mine and they turned out really good. there's a TON of holes to be welded, but after looking at a couple other company's offerings, this really seems like a much more superior design. ruffstuff specialties makes basically the same thing, just WAY fewer holes... i'd go with the HD ones any day.

Back