• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy B-Day Dan.......

I guess I caught this a little late, but thanks Okie for the B-day cheer.
By the way, Remi, in that picture, I'm wearing the bikini I found in your suit case.:moon:

Dan Turner said:
I guess I caught this a little late, but thanks Okie for the B-day cheer.
By the way, Remi, in that picture, I'm wearing the bikini I found in your suit case.:moon:
What were you doing with my suitcase? Did I leave it behind? Btw, it's not my size, unless I'm using it as a head covering :D

Kejtar said:
Btw, it's not my size, unless I'm using it as a head covering :D

ISRAEL called. They don't want you, and said it wasen't personal.

Headcover (yamika) not required at this point. Try again next year for admission.

red91inWA said:
ISRAEL called. They don't want you, and said it wasen't personal.

Headcover (yamika) not required at this point. Try again next year for admission.
ROTFLMAO , ok, I'm sending you a bill for a new keyboard and monitor as mine is soaked with coke!

Kejtar said:
P5150018.jpg

That's damn sexy.

Happy late birthday Dan.

Kejtar said:
ROTFLMAO , ok, I'm sending you a bill for a new keyboard and monitor as mine is soaked with coke!

I petitioned ISRAELI security. They said you could stick your keyboard in a family UNFRIENDLY area. Must be having a bad day over there...

Hey remi hope your not bringin any bikini's on the rubicon, cause I DON'T wanna see you in one :laugh3:

And Happy B-day Dan!!

Kejtar said:
scare? nope

my kid just ran away screamming down the hall when I had that Pic opened.
Terrified look in his eyes too.

Nice. Now I have to console him into believing that the BOOGYMAN isn't real, and doesn't live in SoCal.

red91inWA said:
my kid just ran away screamming down the hall when I had that Pic opened.
Terrified look in his eyes too.

Nice. Now I have to console him into believing that the BOOGYMAN isn't real, and doesn't live in SoCal.
Hey... you should be thanking me. You just found the perfect way to keep him in line:D just threaten him with it :skull1:

Dan Turner said:
The only thing missing from that picture is a vest loaded with C4.

Please, Please, tell us you're really French, and therefore harmless.
Là où sont les fusibles?

Vite, quelqu'un me remettent les grenouilles éclatantes!

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
Là où sont les fusibles?

Vite, quelqu'un me remettent les grenouilles éclatantes!
:scared: AAAAAAH!

Actually, what's really scary is that you wrote:

Where are the fuses?
Quickly, someone give me the bright frogs!

:D

Back