• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Halloween

zombie themed birthday/Halloween party, ill post a pic when me and the ol lady get zombied out.

It's every woman's excuse to dress slutty and not be judged. Except the girl I saw 2 years ago dressed as Eve. She had my vote.

That being said, my wife is dressing like a goth version of Raggedy Anne and I'll be Andy. Since I'm Andy and all.

I have 3 and 1.5 year old kids and I'm still trying to convince my wife we should go out as the rolloffs, from little people big world, don't think she's gonna go for it but it would be epic, especially if we go to a midgets house

I wish I was remotely cool and was invited to a halloween party. I have always wanted to go to one, but sadly, I have no friends.

I will be sitting at home, drinking beer with the lights off so no kids come to my door...

To start, saturday night we will be going to see "Evil Dead The Musical" in SB. Then Six Flag Magic Mountain Sunday for Fright Fest. Then well, drinking. Ha.

Halloween party at my house. After i was a teenager i didnt care much for most holidays especially halloween. Once you have children though, it comes back around and becomes fun again for a different reason. i even made a home made setup to turn my smoke machine into a fogger with a cooler, lots of ice, and PVC.... i love making haunted houses.

our party was last night

here we are

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0361-1.jpg

IMAG0362-1.jpg

I will be in the jury pool at the county courthouse dressed as a concerned citizen. Guilty! Next!

That facial expression looks like it comes so naturally to you :D

It's a family curse my poor kids can't take a good pic either. That awesomeness just comes natural to me :D

Back