• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H2 wheels and a D60 rear

94xjsport94

NAXJA Forum User
I picked these up earlier this summer to start my won ton build, but my Jeep now has other plans that need attention. It also doesn't make much sense for me to build a big XJ with no trailer or tow rig at my disposal.

Anyhow, a set of H2 wheels. Painted black and were supposedly opened up with a flap disk to fit over Chevy hubs, they're lug centric so that shouldn't matter if you aren't running a chevy axle.

$180 since that is what I have in them.

D60 rear axle from a 95 E350 van. FF, 32 spline, 3.55 gears, stock big bore spindles that will accept 35 spline shafts, smooth bottom housing, 3/8 or 1/2" tubes (don't recall, think it is 3/8"). I have a set of 35 spline side gears I can include for a few more doll hairs. Has drum brakes, I don't have the drums though. Pretty good 60 to build, wish it was a 99 so it had the disc brakes and I would probably keep it.

$180 for NAXJA members.

Located in the City of Dreams, Carrollton, GA.

I haven't looked into it any. I am just going to take advantage of the downtime and overhaul what I can. I don't know the first thing about automatic transmissions, just hoping for the best.

I haven't looked into it any. I am just going to take advantage of the downtime and overhaul what I can. I don't know the first thing about automatic transmissions, just hoping for the best.

Well I've rebuilt a couple(automatic transmissions in general), not all that bad really. I think they are easier than manual transmissions myself. Rebuilding my 4l60e right now. Hard part seems to be finding a supplier for parts.

Hopefully it's nothing serious. Aw4 can take a lot of abuse, more than any other 4x4 auto I have seen before.

Edit: how many "doll hairs" extra for the side gears? Lol, must have a weird auto correct.

Last edited:
I'd like to sell it all together, but $20 I reckon.

I don't think it is toast or needs a rebuild. Hopefully just an input seal, but the bellhousing wasn't wet on the inside.

Sold the H2's tonight after being on CL for about 2 days. Some guy drove like 3 hours for them and gave me my full asking price of $180, which is all I had in them after Brandon delivered them to me at Chocco. Now someone needs a D60...

Do you still have the 60? Would you meet halfway? I'm in Anderson, SC just on the other side of lake hartwell, about 3 hours from you.

Back