• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gulches June 20th

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be there. Nothing special is going on as far as I know. Just want to go wheeling.

You should come. Bring your Dad. It's Father's day weekend.

Last edited:
I'll be there. Nothing special is going on as far as I know. Just want to go wheeling.

You should come. Bring your Dad. It's Father's day weekend.

That is right before the Crawl...... We shall see who's in before I say yes. Oh yea and what I break between now and then.....

URE workday is the 13th. Makes this less likely for me. Plus wheeling this weekend in DT.

Not I! Too much to do before the crawl that weekend.

Hopefully I can get mine there. Broke a fitting off in my transmission Saturday morning, so thats a set back.... I got a better easy out from work today, and I'm gonna try a left handed drill bit. Gillis hasnt fixed his yet. I'll see if Scott wants to go.

Surprise! I have to work 8 hours on Sunday. I'll go to work early and get off as early as possible. Should be able to be there by 2pm. Good thing it's a night ride.

Will, are you camping?

Back