• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Trail thread

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
I want to use this thread for Green Trail questions and answers.

AFTER you pay the Badlands Fee and AFTER you Register with Naxja Midwest Chapter, you must then line up in a row with other Green Trail members.

* Be sure to have a working CB radio. My group will be on Channel 7.
* If you have diconnects, disconnect.
* Air down your tires.
* Get to know the name of the person in front of you and behind you.
As we go through the trails, you will be communicating mostly with these two vehicles.

This is just a start. If you have questions or comments that are Green Trail related, post them here.

BOB

Also remember that if you lose sight of the rig behind you hang back a little and wait for them.

I will also be leading a group of Green Trail, same applies to my group, however, we will be using a different CB channel (Channel 13)...

will you be organizing an after lunch/pic green trail run lead by you?

As far I understand it, Friday and Saturday morning there will be two Green Trail groups. One led by me, the other by Austin.

Also, as far as I understand it, there are no other Green Trail runs.

Usually, during the afternoons we break off into smaller groups and hit the trails.

BOB

Since I will be in this group, I am glad to see lower CB channels. I only have a 23 channel cb. If anyone needs one, I will bring a spare portable one.

I will also be leading a group of Green Trail, same applies to my group, however, we will be using a different CB channel (Channel 13)...

Looking Forward to Gunning this year.

I will be leaving our newbs group tru green trail this year as well

we will be on channel 4

not cool bro...

attent newbs naxja doesnt leave anyone on the trails.

Back