• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Wagoneer forum?

lost1

NAXJA Forum User
Well folks, while I wait to get my xj project started, I stumbled across a '83 Grand Wagoneer Limited for a whopping $360.

It has a host of minor issues, but runs with over half its vacuum lines disconnected. (not missing, prev guy did a lot of half-finished work on it) Rebuilt tranny and t/c 50K miles and four years ago mean I don't have too much to worry in that department, but I'll definitely need more than a chilton's manual (of which i have two for this one) on this project.

Does anyone out there know of a Grand Wagoneer forum so I can avoid asking irritating questions here? Or shall I begin the flood? :D

Grand Wagoneers are the 4wd bargain of the new century up here in the Pacific NW. I regularly see clean ones in the $600/$800 price range since the price of gas has gotten out of hand. Just a couple of years ago people thought they were classics worth big $$. Now is a good time to buy fs 4wds. Get em while they're cheap. Muscle cars did the same thing in the mid to late 70s & look at prices now.

Last edited:
Thanks gents, you've been a big help, as always. ;)

Back