• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got my jeep back!

Doose-doe

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so long story short I sold my jeep to some kid about two months ago. I had misplaced the title so we wrote a contract saying as soon as I recieved a replacement title the transaction would be complete. (he took the truck and still owed me 500 when I handed over the title) So less then a week later I get the title and contact him and nothing. made other offers to settle the deal and got nothing. this went on for two months. So yesterday i got er back. He got picked up for something so I gave him 1k and i picked up my truck.

The truck is nothing like i left it. he spray painted it flat black beat the crap out of it and did all kinds of hokey make shift work to it. not sure if im just gonna dump it or build it. down side is I sold all my spare parts and armor and now have nothing.

Some of the things that changed:
-replaced the fairly new 33" km2s and soft 8's with some 31's and stock wheels
-hokey auxillary fuel pump switch... dont understad why the stock pump worked fine
-put add-a-leafs in my RC 4.5" springs and didnt put the clamps back on... used zip-ties
-took the drag link off my rustys HD steering and put some DOM homemade thing in its place and a few other things.

Ill post pics as soon as I can upload them.

Glad to hear you got your XJ back. Kid sounds like a douche.

you gave him $1k?

correct me if I'm wrong, but if the bank (you) are holding the lein of a vehicle and are owed money for said vehicle, and the dbag doesn't pay, you get the vehicle back and don't owe him shit.

It sounds like he f'd the jeep up anyhow.

Glad you got your jeep back, if you wanted it back.

Fore 'you are nicer than me' Wheeler

Yeah I should have just went and picked it up but I didn't want any more headache ya know? But it's all said and done now and it is what it is I suppose.

Kevin: Glad to hear you got your jeep back ...but man that is messed up....Keep your eyes open for the next M&G trying to have it at our house.

John

Before:
cebdcaab.jpg
712ee8cb.jpg

After:
88f40ab0.jpg

0625b124.jpg

I don't know, the flat black look is alright. The whole green lower part, yeah not a fans of or the green wheels but that's just my 2 cents.

I can live with the black but not the green lol. I asked him what the hell he was thinking and didn't have a response. Anyways more pics to come tomorrow

:roflmao: Wow.......

Back