• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good deal on a new plasma cutter

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
CUT40.jpg

I just purchased one from a guy who is a distributor for these Mitech welders and plasma cutters. He's received his last shipment and wants to liquidate them all. $400 with everything you need, and an extra bag of tips, rings, heads and electrodes. This is a local buyer deal only - no shipping. He has a bench set up in his shop and will let you cut some sheet and 1/4" plate with the one you're buying before you buy it. Yeah, it's Chinese made, but so are most of the other comparibles - which are the same internals, just different boxes.

He also services these units, so warranty issues are a bit more convenient since he's local (Centennial).

Here's a link to the same cutter with the specifications: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=/images?q=mitech+cut+40&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en

PM me for the guy's contact info if you want one.

I told you guys he was running a chop shop and none of you would believe me. :jester:

hammerandnailsco said:
It'll only cut 1/4" ?:dunno:

Yeah, but how much thicker do you need for fabbin' up stuff? Sheesh! :D

FYI: These units are only 220 volt, not 110 or "dual voltage" like other Mitech plasmas are.

Back