• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General lee kickin ass video

drifting is cool...i wish i had a way to learn how without smashin up my truck or rollin the XJ

GAWWWD jessica simpson is a hottie.........sweet jesus.......

yeah thats some hella nice drivin right there

I wish I had that kind of skill. Also would help if I tried it in a car that had some horsepower. And that looks like a sweet movie.Ill take the chick and the car, but she cant talk. :laugh3:

Starboard M said:
I wish I had that kind of skill. Also would help if I tried it in a car that had some horsepower. And that looks like a sweet movie.Ill take the chick and the car, but she cant talk. :laugh3:
damn straight and amen, x2 on that.....

I gotta say I have a problem with casting some bimbo as Daily Duke, should've been a bombshell but smart brunette :)

Ramsey said:

damn you beat me to it....i was thinking the same thing

Starboard M said:

Hear the engine screaming? That's probably a spooled rear with 6.XX gears.

Plus, swap the front and rear brakes to swap bias, wet the roads down, and run it.

Drifting is pretty easy...the trick is low speed, and lots o torque. You are just using momentum to do what you want. Notice the car didn't speed up through the clip?

Not to say there is no skill there.

I gotta admit...she's dumb as hell but I wonder how much of that is played up. Doesn't really matter though...she's silly hot. I'd hit it 2 kindsa sideways. Now that'd be a drift worth talking about. YYEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Storydude said:

Plus, swap the front and rear brakes to swap bias, wet the roads down, and run it.

Drifting is pretty easy...the trick is low speed, and lots o torque. You are just using momentum to do what you want. Notice the car didn't speed up through the clip?

ive tried drifting on my 4 wheeler. its tough!!! if you give it too much gas the ass end wants to come around on you and if you lift too much it will straighten back out. and in a situation like that with cars on both sides of you, you only get one shot to get it right. id say thats some mad skrills from a stunt driver fa sho!!!!

Storydude said:

Snow dosnt count Bubba

robz95xj said:
Snow dosnt count Bubba
Same thing actually. Snow just allows for less throttle, and less steering angle.
Pavement needs more angle, and more power...Once you break the rear end free at more than 30* from the direction of travel, momentum will want to keep the car sliding, TRYING to pull the car around.

Please. I say it again. Drifting is not hard. Balanced car, slick roads(the road WAS wet in that vid) and torque. I used to be able to hang city corners in my Supra assed out and in FULLY in control. At 25-30Mph. A smooth rotary, and I could have kept it kicked sideways all day.

Plus, throw on some hard assed compound tires that'll slide easy, and it's even easier.

Forklift tires are great for this.

Back