• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Stations selling gas without ethanol

Eddy_AL

NAXJA Forum User
Last weekend I found a gas station close to the house that sells gas without ethanol. I ran the tank as low as I could get it and drove to the station hoping I wouldn't go completely dry. I put in ten gallons. Today my gas gauge light came on and that annoying warning sound fired off and I am sitting at 215 miles on the trip meter. WTF?!?! Does the 4.0 hate ethanol that much? I've averaged 17mpg for years.... Anyway, How about we start a thread listing stations that sell gas without ethanol. I think all of Jeeps would appreciate it.....

Just give the city, state, location and description.

Odenville, Alabama
Hwy 411 - on the right if you are heading North from Moody.
The station used to be the Texaco station. Now it an indepedent station has a big yellow sign that reads "Gas & Diesel".

i know my wifes 1500 GMC LOVES normal fuel. the power was crazy and i got and extra 5 miles per gallon

it was in SC couldn't tell ya where

Something has changed about gas here in the last month and I think it is more than just the normal change-over from winter fuel. All my junk is getting better mileage, even the Hemi.

Only two companies has ethanol up here mohawk/husky. Just put in a tank of 94octane 10% ethanol blend and wow big difference over 89 octane regular blend fuel. I go to go one town over to get 94 octane normal gas

i'd say 3or4 out of every 10 stations in chattanooga offer "ethanol free" gas...

Both of the Marathon stations in south Nashville are ethanol free. If I'm at a track day at the Nashville Super Speedway there's Sunoco 100 octane lead free available. Other than that Woodbury Tn is the closest place to Nashville.

Back