• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage clean out

fasteddieyj

NAXJA Forum User
Some Jeep and non jeep stuff:
Trying to clean out the garage. All prices are OBO. Pictures upon request.
D35 non c-clip axle shafts. Good bearings. $25
Stock XJ sway bar. $10
15x8 white steel wheel. $10
XJ clock. I have 2 of these. $10 each
Stock red XJ flares. Came off an 88. $15
Rubicon Express sway bar disconnects. This is only the sway bar and axle end mounts. The tubes are no longer there. Bushings aren't real great. $10

TJ stock rear tire carrier with 3rd brake light. The factory plug was cut off of the light. $30
Stock rear driveshaft off of an 04 TJ Rubicon. Good joints. $25
Rear TJ control arms. I believe these were the uppers. Good shape. $20
Rear sway bar links for a 4" TJ lift. I think they are Teraflex brand. $20

ZJ Grand Cherokee center console. Includes mount and hardware. Lid is fully functioning. Tan and in good shape. $20
Tranny cooler out of a ZJ. $10

Haynes and Chilton YJ manuals. $10 for both

Duralast Thermostat (part # 15379) and Felpro o-ring (part #25598) for a Jetta. Mine was a 92 (?) but not sure what other years they might fit. $10 for both.
VW aftermarket stereo adapter. Fits 80-05. $5
Haynes manual for Rabbit, Jetta, Golf, Scirroce and pickup, 75-92. $7
Bentley manual for 85-92 GTI, Jetta and Golf. $25

JVC KDS-670 cd receiver. Works good. remote included, but doesn't have the "cage" fro installing it. $10
Jensen HD5112 cd receiver. Works and includes an adapter for and XJ soldered onto it and a Schosche install kit (part #FJ1550B). All for $40
Solar powered auto darkening helmet. Work ok, just decided to step to a nicer Hobart one $40

Back