• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI

thanks I kind of felt I was a tad rude to live24wheel so i apologized. but this is a reason Kraker why I feel we need an members only subforum for every chapter. that way the non members cant bitch moan and complain when we ask for their advice. I feel we should only be asking the advice of current paying members.

that would be a great thing to bring up in the national members forum (about wanting a chapter members only)

Chapter update:

Money: Here is the situation with our money: Early December 2010 YEAGS tried contacting the 08-10 Chapter Treasurer with a phone number that was provided by 08-10 President. He was not able to get a hold of him until Friday, January 7th when YEAGS was told that the account would be closed and a cashiers check would be given with the funds on the following Monday, January 10th. To this date we have not received the funds and national has been notified of the situation. It is being worked at that level currently and we will keep updates when we feel it is necessary.

Rockfest: March 25-27

Meet and Greet Tucson: Saturday 5 February 2011 5:30pm Chuy's restaurant on Ina.

T-Shirts: We getting a design together and I hope some of you are as well, they will be made on a pre-order basis as we don't have funds to make a mass purchase.

Chapter update:

Money: Here is the situation with our money: As of now the current BOD has not been able to secure the chapter funds from the previous BOD. We are working this issue to the best of our abilities and we will make updates when needed.

KOH: February 6-11 Johnson Valley, CA

Rockfest: March 25-27 Florence Junction, AZ

Meet and Greet Tucson: Saturday 5 February 2011 5:30pm Chuy's restaurant on Ina.

T-Shirts: We getting a design together and I hope some of you are as well, they will be made on a pre-order basis as we don't have funds to make a mass purchase.

Im already setting it up with Thom Campbell and HCR to host us just like they did this past september where I was the only Member that showed. We are working on a date in early september probably around the 9th-11th. We will camp on public lands and then the HCR crew will lead us through all the various trails such as snake pit and others

Back