• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Gauge Cluster from 99

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Shipped anywhere in the US for $50

If you have idiot lights on a 97 or newer jeep this is a 15 min swap to give you full gauges.

PM if interested.

ok thanks, i'm looking for one in the 80-90k range if you happen to find one. the wife was none too happy when i swapped in the full cluster and went from 82k to 181k, I had a hard time explaining how I drove 100k in one weekend to her :rof:

ok thanks, i'm looking for one in the 80-90k range if you happen to find one. the wife was none too happy when i swapped in the full cluster and went from 82k to 181k, I had a hard time explaining how I drove 100k in one weekend to her :rof:

You see that thread on here somewhere where a guy explains how to change them?

he has a youtube vid about it too, i think his thread might have gotten canned because its basically explaining how you could cheat your mileage.

I think you might be able to just swap the little PCB with the display on it between the two, but not sure. Also not sure if it works from idiot light cluster to full gauge cluster. I think it was in that thread...

edit: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1098819

Back