• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Trailmaster Drop Brackets, RE Braces, UCAs and LCAs

bigolexj

NAXJA Forum User
2 - Trailmaster Drop Brackets - $100
2 - Rubicon Express Braces - $100

2 - JKS Adjustable Lower Control Arms - $180
2 - JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms - $120

These came installed on an 88 XJ that I recently purchased and I will be converting it to the TnT Y-Link this week.

Cash only, local pickup available in Daytona Beach, FL.

Local pickup only. I would like to get to meet some XJ folks in DB area and we can swap (love to trade).

Considerable trades being: axle parts, beadlock kits, welding junk, Manche tailgates, and DOM tubing.

Last edited:
Well, if you get to Ohio look me up. I have a MJ tailgate I have been looking to give away for a couple of months, if my son has not put it out in the trash.

Charles

bigolexj said:
2 - Trailmaster Drop Brackets - $100
2 - Rubicon Express Braces - $100

2 - JKS Adjustable Lower Control Arms - $180
2 - JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms - $120

These came installed on an 88 XJ that I recently purchased and I will be converting it to the TnT Y-Link this week.

Cash only, local pickup available in Daytona Beach, FL.

I'd love to pay you a visit, but it's 2,000 miles each way. I would, though be happy to send you some cash and a self-addressed shipping box for the UCAs. You can PM me or email to [email protected] if you want to sell them. Thanks. Michael

If someone is interested in buying everything, I may be able to work something out on shipping as I can ship from the local UPS Store, but it's probably going to cost a small fortune to ship from them.

I do not have the funds to get everything right now, but I do have the funds for the drop brackets and maybe the UCA's. I can have a MO and a postage paid box on the way in the morning, just drop the brackets in the box and drop in the mail. Or I can send PayPal funds with $25 to cover PP fees and gas to the Kinkos at 2274 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114 and they will box and ship using my FedEx account number. If you are interested send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will send the info.

Charles

Well, we now have a buyer for everything:cheers: Just need a middle man:spin1: If everyone did not mind the extra shipping we could have him ship it to me and I could rebox it and send it on. FedXe ground is a lot less then UPS and I get a small discount through my FedEx account.

Just a thought if bigolexj did not want to break it up.

I can even send a box down with tape, packing and a shipping label if I know the weight. Just drop the items in tape up and give to any FedEx Ground driver or drop off at a Kinkos:)

Charles

Last edited:
I'll throw the braces in with the drop brackets ($100 total for both). Didn't realize they were $80. I was told by the previous owner he paid $149 for them.

If I can sell these locally, I'll sell the whole setup for $300 and I'll help you install it. I have onboard air, air tools, sockets, etc. Free install while you wait! ;)

Last edited:
Well I am checking to see if my uncle in Daytona can pickup. If he can I will send the money to him and have him pick them up.

Also they will not fit his Buick so just need to load them in the car:)

Charles

Last edited:
Back