• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS SE WI aw4 transmissions(s), 2x4 ax15.

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
I have two aw4 transmissions to sell

one, from a '95 23 spline output, has 93,000 miles on it, comes with torque converter. worked great when removed. I got this with all of my H.O. parts for my 87 mj, but did not use the trans because I already had one that was pretty beat on but solid. didn't want to put a low miles trans in and just grenade it when I had one that worked already installed.
This transmission was perfectly functional when removed from the jeep, and aside from it being a good idea to always replace the TC pump seal, it doesn't need anything.
I'd like $150 for it

Second one is from a '99 xj 23 spline output with around 120,000 miles on it. comes with torque converter.
I pulled it out of a parts jeep I got that had the front end taken off by a semi truck. the fluid drained out a nice deep unburnt red, and the PO said he hadn't had a fluid change in over a year. I have no doubt that it operates perfectly
I'd like $125 for this one

I also have a 2wd renix era ax15 in good shape. shifts nice through the gears, but has internal slave bell housing. No metal shavings on the plug magnet when drained, fluid looked old but not junk.
I'll let it go for $100.

Located in Burlington, WI. you can pm me here, or call/text at (two6two) 7one6-5one7six
I'm available almost 24/7, name is Pat.

Last edited:
both aw4's are 4x4 transmissions.

I could use 1 Pat, texted you and I live close to you in Roscoe, IL.
Could pick up this weekend.
I want this for my 89' MJ 1 ton with 21 spline ax15/231 only has 95k miles on it as well.
Troy

Back