• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: "racing" style seats

jdbwrx

NAXJA Forum User
I had these racing style seats mounted in my '99 XJ (put the stockers back in when I sold it). They are black vinyl. Great support (although harder to get in and out of) Overall, they are in pretty good shape.

I made custom bases for them. The driver's side sit a little lower than the passenger's. (The were both the same at one point, but I redid the driver's side to be lower for my comfort). My only hesitation with selling the bases too is that I have no idea how they rate as far as crash safety standards go.

I had to remove the rear back adjuster knob from the outside so they fit. The adjustment still works, and the knob is still present on the inside.

If I remember correctly, I also had to massage the trans tunnel a bit on the driver's side to get the seat to fit.

It would be possible to remove the bases and either get new sliders or permanently mount the seats if you were to use them on another vehicle.

I live in Eagle, so you would have to pick them up.

$200 OBO for the pair. PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

Back