• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: LNIB Nikon D80; AF-S Nikkor 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 ED

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For Sale:
D80.jpg

363641107_L3QdG-L.jpg

Nikon D80. Just took picture # 1308 last night. Purchased the kit from www.newegg.com on August 18th, 2008. Camera is in excellent condition. Rear LCD cover has never been removed. Always kept in padded bag, only left the house once.

Being a little over a month old, it's still LNIB. Total cost shipped was $991.03.

$850 for the Kit shipped, or $525 for just the Body shipped (+ %3 for Paypal fees).

Accessories I have purchased include: 67mm Quantaray UV Filter (for the 18-135 lens), SanDisk 2GB Extreme III SD Card, The Nikon D80 Field Guide (Author David D. Busch) and the Wireless ML-L3 Remote Transmitter. If you are interested in any of these items as well, I would be willing to work something out.

I still have all receipts, papers, the box, the bags, twist ties, the manual etc. Everything you need. I have not filled out the warranty card either. If you want pictures of anything, or have any other questions, let me know.

I would prefer to sell the lens with the camera. Unless I can get a buyer for both the camera, and the lens, I do not wish to sell the lens seperate.

There are also a few pictures of the unit in my SmugMug (seilers.smugmug.com), along with example photos taken with the camera and lens. Feel free to look around there as well.

Paypal preffered, will ship out as soon as payment is received.

If interested, please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Scott

Last edited:
Back