• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/FT for Ski Gear: Xbox 360 Elite w/ COD MW 2, Controllers, Headsets

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Name: Rick R
Contact Info: PntShocker (at) aol (dot) com

Item For Sale: Xbox 360 Elite w/ COD MW 2, Controllers, Headsets

Price: 300
Shipping? No

Description: I'm selling my xBox 360 Elite (120 gig hard drive) with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, a couple wireless controllers, and a couple headsets, HDMI cable, original box/packaging, etc. I purchased it for over $400 brand new from Dell.com back on 2/23/2010. I have only used maybe 40 times for COD MW 2 and some Netflix movies. I have not used it in a good 3+ months now so I'm looking to sell or trade it. Never had a RROD or any problems with this console at all!

I am looking to TRADE this xBox 360 package for a set of skis, bindings, boots, and poles - or sell straight up for cash. If trading I'd like 170mm (approx) ski lengths, mens size 9.5-12 boots (varies on brand), and brand preferences are: Solomon, Rossingol, K2, Head, Atomic, Dynastar, Elan, etc. - something decent.

Pardon the POS photos - they are from my cell phone as I didn't have time to get out my DSLR. If you would like studio shots, let me know and I'll take some for you. Thanks!

3k63o53l75O25Y25R2a98defa71b9ac69190c.jpg

3n43mc3o35O65Q25X4a98eebf7653266b11cd.jpg

3k93p63od5O35X25R6a984205e946dfab1b6f.jpg

I've got a really nice pair of Dynastar 188 GS skiis with LOOK bindings. They might be too long for ya though

I'm figuring shipping would kinda suck on those, eh? I am 6'4", but only weigh 165 lbs. Not really looking for Dynastar though - I dunno why I listed 'em up top LOL. Thanks though!

That sounds perfect. The only 2 issues I would have are:

-Shipping price for the skis
-The brand

I see now why I put Dynastar. I was told by a friend who "skis" that they are a good brand. When talking to friends who are ski instructors, and have been skiing quite a bit longer than I have, they are telling me not to go with the Dynastar brand. I'll do some research into this myself. Can you post some photos? Thanks!

FWIW - I've skied for 26 years on pretty much all of the major brands. At the end of the day you really need to find what is right for your height, weight, skiing ability, and terrain selection. I've primarily spent my time up in VT skiing Jay, Sugarbush and Stowe with the occasional trip to Sugarloaf. I've enjoyed my Dynastars far more than my Solomons X-Screams and my Rosignal Bandits....They're also a great brand with good customer service

Thanks Emer. I've only skied for about 12 years now, on and off. Mainly on Rossignols. My ski instructor buddy said the older Dynastars were great, but the newer ones have issues. That's why I was trying to get photos. I don't want straight skis, though.

My g/f boards, and went to school in VT for the past 3.5 years. She was a Stowe & Smugs girl, and told me we should make a few trips up there this year. BTW: In summer, Smugs and Stowe are GORGEOUS! We hiked Mount Mansfield to the highest point - such a gorgeous area - I loved it - can only imagine it with snow. We're mainly doing PA slopes though (Blue Mountain, Camelback, and some smaller hills lol). We are doing a CO trip this winter for a week. So yah, any of the "Black Diamonds" here in PA I can do no problem.. and that will be the majority of my skiing (PA) this season.

Billy, any photos you can post would be great - and a rough idea of what year they're from. Thanks!

Funny you should mention Smuggs. Has some good technical terrain that is hidden but is more a family mountain than anything. My sister actually does all of thier graphic design work and lives right in Jeffersonville. Great area - would move back (I went to St. Mikes) but unfortunately not a lot of work.

Sorry to hijack your thread. Best of luck.

Sale pending. Anyone have a recommendation for a "local" ski/boarding forum with decent traffic? Billy, any shots of the skis? :) Thanks!

Back