• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs/ft 3.73 ring and pinion for xj8.25 rear

BILL C.

NAXJA Forum User
like the posting says, i have a brand new ring and pinion that came on a trac lok i have. ive decided to try and put the 3.55 gears on it to conserve fuel since its a dd.(i wont hardcore ofroad this one yet) plus the little difference in gear wouldnt be worth buying the front 3.73 and the new carrier it will require for the d30.

i would like to do some trading for a locker for the d30. or i will sell the ring and pinion if someone wants it. let me know if interested. the closest price i found for what i got is around $200+. mine is new and never been installed so i am asking $175 or best or trade/partial trade and cash for the locker.

BILL C. said:
like the posting says, i have a brand new ring and pinion that came on a trac lok i have. ive decided to try and put the 3.55 gears on it to conserve fuel since its a dd.(i wont hardcore ofroad this one yet) plus the little difference in gear wouldnt be worth buying the front 3.73 and the new carrier it will require for the d30.

i would like to do some trading for a locker for the d30. or i will sell the ring and pinion if someone wants it. let me know if interested. the closest price i found for what i got is around $200+. mine is new and never been installed so i am asking $175 or best or trade/partial trade and cash for the locker.
after reviewing some other posts i see im a little high. any offers are welcome. its the things i need thats more imortant than what i gotta get rid of. thanks

Back