• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs-brand new trac lok and 3.73 r&p for chrylser 29 spline

BILL C.

NAXJA Forum User
i have other options in mind when i decide to lock. all this is brand new never used or installed. i have everything needed to put it in(at least thats what i was told)seals,bearings etc.....if you were to purchase from the dealer it would be over $500 just for the trac lok. i will sell r&p and trac lok and everything i have for $350. i dont know about shipping. if interested i can find out how much it will be. also entertain me with any trade offers......... cant hurt

sorry,yes its a 8.25. i put it in the title but it didnt show up. from what i know, all you have to do is set the backlash as long as you use your same r&p. im not real good at it since ive only done it in my samurai which wasnt a daily driver. that ended up sloppyer than i wanted.

i found a set of low milage 3.73 gears for the dana 30 for $70. all you would need is the different carrier and you will be all set. then you can go to any gears later on if you wanted to get lower. 4.10,4.56 etc.......

Back