• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Air Compressor, Receiver, DVD player, and more...

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
ALL PRICES ARE OBO...

I am selling my Porter Cable Air Compressor, it works great and the only reason for selling is upgraded to a larger unit.

Looking to get $50

Sony's STR-DE675 Receiver delivers a sound experience like no other. Brace yourself for a sound explosion as Sony features go to work. Features include a 32-bit Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and dts decoder/DSP, a Digital Cinema Sound system with Cinema Studio EX modes, a 5.1-channel input for new high-resolution multi-channel audio sources such as SACD, and a 9-function input selector. Sony delivers quality sound with the STR-DE675 - isn't it time you listened?

Looking to get $75

LG DVD Player - Progressive Scan HDMI Works Great!

Looking to get $50

I have approx. 12 4 x 8 Foot foam sheets for sound booths or videos sets, we had them installed on a webcast set to cut echos and keep the set quiet.

Looking to sell for $20 each or $200 for all...

Last edited:
you'll be happy with that reciever xcm, i have the next model up from that one and the sound processing circuits are awesome. mine is virually identical to that one just has more inputs and a larger amplifier.

let me make a phone call on that sound proofing foam, my step dad is a drum teacher and he's been wanting to soundproof the garage for years now.

Back