• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 95 XJ daily driver

paroxysym

NAXJA Forum User
im looking to sell my 95 xj. i have had it since september but im thinking of trying to get another wrangler. im looing to get $3000/BO. it has installed on it a RE BB, that has approx 5k on it, 30" pirrelli atrs on stock steelies, flowmaster 40 series, and c4x4 tow hooks. it came with a class 3 tow hitch on it. in the months i have owned it i have addressed a few issues that have been resolved and has gotten it through inspection. i have also installed a few parts that were needed and only have a couple thousand miles on them. i have installed:

- APN manifold
- new OEM motor mounts/tranny mout
- new OEM cap/rotor
- mopar performance plug wires
- new OEM neutral safety switch
- new cat
- new muffler
- new rear brakes
- new fuel filter
- champion spark plugs
- new battery

runs great, gets me to and from work without any problems. 4wheel drive works, and i have wheeled it once since i have bought it. it has 108k on the clock. ill be doing an oil change and having the front brakes replaced soon. looking to sell it soon to purchase a yj or something. $3000 and its yours. i plan on having it state inspected as well. also i forgot to add i have a couple extra parts to go along with it that i never installed... just a couple minor upgrades for the interior: a 2000 xj tcase shifter and a zj shifter handle. also have an ebay intake i havent installed too..

also have 5 polished moabs i could throw in for extra $$$

here are some pics...
newjeep2.jpg

newjeep3.jpg

newjeep4.jpg

newjeep5.jpg

id sell her like with the moabs for extra $$
3144723229_116e5cb1ef.jpg

1.jpg

16.jpg

Back