• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: '94 Coleman Pop-Up Camper

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've only used this thing a handful of times since I got it but now it needs to go.
It's a '94 Coleman Pioneer. It has a full bed on one side and a single bed on the other. I did an axle flip on it to get it a little higher and I worked on the tail lights which still don't work but the electric plugs inside work. We used them at WF for electric blankets and a small electric heater. It as an awning on it also but I've never used it. It does NOT have AC. I've never used the stove top and the hose is gone from the tank to the hard line on the trailer. It has 1-7/8" ball coupler on it.

This would be a great starter camper for a small family or an even better wheeling or hunting camper. $500.00

The table and all hardware in this pic is available but it's in pieces.

wow what a great deal

Dang, if I wasn't building an offroad teardrop, I would be thinking of driving down there to get that. That is an awesome price.

You could slap a different set of springs and axle and put some bigger tires on that and it would be awesome for camping. It beats the hell out of sleeping on the ground and freezing your ass off.

Steal of a deal! I'll send this over to a friend.

What's the length on it? What condition is the canvas in? Holes?

Does it have a clear title?

Just got off the phone with my buddy. He's very interested if it has a title.

Last edited:
I've got the title to it at the house, it's a clean title.

The canvas has a tear in it by the top left side of the door and a tear by the bottom right side of the door. The bottom tear has been patched already but not the top one.

Length???? It's short. I'll try and measure it. I had planned to set it on the front of a gooseneck sideways. You'd have to cut the tongue off but I was ok with that and take the axle and springs out.

The original lights took a round plug but they didn't work so I made a flat 4 and "wired" it in. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.

Cell phone. You got my number?

PM sent.

Sale pending...

did it sell?

I'm delivering it in the morning, so yes and no.

Sold…

Back