• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 53" Hitachi TV!

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a used but in perfect working condition 53" Hitachi Projection TV. Approx 8 years old but has worked and functioned perfect since new! Only reason I am putting it up for sale is we recently upgraded to a Plasma tv and I am in the middle of a move. Never had any service calls or any failures, problems, etc. It is a very good TV and for the price I am offering it pains me to let it go, but I do not have a finished basement and cannot use it anywhere else in my house or I would. I am moving, and need this TV out this week(end) if possible!!

Product Description: The FDX series televisions from Hitachi are feature-rich and deliver outstanding video quality and sound clarity, supporting the latest advantages in the audio and video reproduction technologies. 53FDX01B 53" digital projection television features digital convergence circuitry, digital 3D Y/C comb filter, and digital A.I. (movie/sports/TV). Exclusive Hitachi Flex Converter provides 1080i HDTV capabilities (with Set-Top Box) and full time progressive scanning (480p).53FDX01B has 1000 lines resolution, UltraScreen with surface diffuser, and built-in high contrast UltraShield. This television set with exclusive UltraFocus 5-element lens system and SRS surround sound ensures the best picture look and high quality sound. Featuring UltraFocus SB (Super Bright) PRTs and MTS Stereo/SAP with dbx, it brings the ultimate experience to your home.

1095891584_55XNw-O.jpg

1095891534_6W2Cu-O.jpg

1095891562_5idNc-O.jpg

$500 obo. Make an offer!!

Last edited:
$250 obo - I need this gone by next week or it's going to a buddies house.

$200 obo!

Need this gone ASAP! Open to offers, musttttt go!

Bump.

Bump.

i want this for my shop!!!!!! but theres not really an easy way to get it to RI huh? haha

PM'd ya back Ricochet!

Jon, dude, I knowwww lol.. I sold my Silverado so I can't even get it to my new house.. blowsss...

Haha it can't stay where it's at now - it's in my old house - I asked my landlord if he wants to buy it. If he doesn't buy it and I don't sell it, I dunno what is gonna happen. Lack of my Silverado screwed me on this one..

Back