• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 50cf, 125cf & 350cf welding cylinder full of C25 / 100% Argon

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
2 - 50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110 each
1 - 350cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $260 each
1 - 125cf welding cylinder full of 100% Argon for tig and mig welding aluminum. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150 each

I am heading down to the SD Zoo tomorrow if anyone wanted to arrange pickup on the way down.

Any chance you would be headed toward San Diego again?

I would be interested in the 125 cf 100% argon.

Any chance you would be headed toward San Diego again?

I would be interested in the 125 cf 100% argon.

I will be heading back down that way in the next 2 weeks or so. Here is what I currently have available:

1 - 50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110 each

1 - 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150 each

1 - 350cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $260 each

1 - 125cf welding cylinder full of 100% Argon for tig and mig welding aluminum. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150 each

1 - 250cf welding cylinder full of 100% Argon for tig and mig welding aluminum. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $220 each

Hmm...a 250 is tempting...

What is the diameter on that cylinder?

Do you have firm plans in place for when you are coming San Diego way? Do they revolve around the Big Three Swap? I'm betting two weeks puts you there. I'm trying to carve out Friday for that purpose.

PM sent. Here are the dimensions for others:

55cf - 27" Tall x 7" Diameter
80cf - 37" x 7"
125cf - 48" x 7"
250cf - 56" x 9"
350cf - 61" x 9"

Back