• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS (5) 33x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers & black Moto Metal rims

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
For sale (5) 33x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers. 4 are used, I estimate around 60-70% tread. Spare tire is brand new. As far as I can tell they have only highway miles, no scoffs or chunks of rubber missing. They where on XJ when I bought her and I never took her off-road. Pictures: http://public.fotki.com/MooMooJeep/tires/ Brand new 33x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers are about $300 each so I'd like to get $150 each for used ones x 4 = $600 and $240 for the new one or $750 for all of tires. I'd split them if I have buyer for all of them.

Possibly I can sell the rims too. They are Moto Metal MO951 Black series. They 17"x9". Wheels are in great shape, no rock rash. In the pictures they are little bit dirty that's all.

I prefer to sell them out right but I can trade them for 37" Mud Grapplers or Pitbull Rocker for 17" rims. I'm interested in 60-70% or better tread. I can add some cash depending on the quantity and condition of the tires or I can trade my tires with the rims.

Back