• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 42" Iroks on 17" beadlocks

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I hate to do this but here they are. A full set of 5 basically brand new (a few years old but never used, they still have sticker residue on them) 42x14r17 Interco Irok bias-ply Super Swampers. 4 of them are mounted on a brand new (rims and kits DIY kits were bought new) 17x9 steel beadlocks and the 5th is on a brand new 17x9 steel rim. I just got done welding up the beadlocks and mounting the tires in December and never got a chance to run them. Beadlocks feature all new hardware and anti-coning rings to prevent deformation from over tightening.
I'm asking 3,000$ OBO for the full set of 5 tires, 4 on beadlocks and the 5th on a plain steel rim.

Thanks,
Dutch

720-891-6603

d0bf6182.jpg

ccc92dcc.jpg

547c58aa.jpg

Somebody buy these, please. They're making me want to cut the hell out of the XJ and try to run them w/ only 4.5" of lift. :D

To add:

Stuff I'm looking for that I would take in trade towards these:

Front D44 parts:
-TJ Rubicon D44 inner shafts
-Chevy or Jeep outer knuckle assemblies (brakes, stub shafts, and all)

Rear Waggy D44, rear Isuzu D44, or 96+ 4Runner rear axle

15" beadlocks with a 6x5.5 bolt pattern

Rock Krawler front 3-Link kit

Because our editing limit is so gay add 96+ Tacoma to that rear axle list. Both Toy axles w/ or w/o the e-locker although obviously I'd prefer the locker.

Back